2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We adhere to the United States / European Union Data Protection Safe Harbor Arrangement, which can be located at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor. We may use third-party vendors to process this Personal Data, and such vendors may process Personal Data in the United States. Please see the section below on Disclosure. As defined in the Data Protection Act, Integromics is a data processor which processes data on behalf of you and other end users, who are the data controllers.
4. Types of Data We Collect. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site or when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
4.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data from you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when you register for a trial, to attend a webinar, or to view a demo, or you request to receive a white paper or newsletter. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as whether you have any data to analyze. We may also collect Personal Data from you at other points in our website that state that Personal Data is being collected. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily.
5. Use of Your Data
5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data to send you administrative e-mail notifications, electronic newsletters, a welcome e-mail, bills or invoices via snail mail, and upgrades. We may also contact you regarding special offers related to our products and related services and for other marketing purposes of Integromics. We also use your Personal Data to respond to any of your requests through the site mad communicate with you about your account access.
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance our internal operations, software, and services and improve site navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data in our discretion to third parties.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
6.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), we may also share Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (c) enforce or investigate violations of applicable Terms of Service; or (d) allow service providers, vendors, contractors and other agents to fulfill their obligations on behalf of us. We may sell all or certain of our assets or business. In the event there is an acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, or any product or service thereof, personal information may be shared with relevant buyers or proposed buyers. We will work in good faith to ensure these privacy rights or similar will be conveyed through any such purchase.
7. Third parties
7.1 Personal and/or Anonymous Data Collected by Third Parties.
(a) Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. When you click on such a link, you will leave our site and go to another site. During this process, another entity may collect Personal Data or Anonymous Data from you.
7.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from our services to other entities other than Affiliates. However, we may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to help us provide you with our products and related services that we offer you through our website and manage your requests. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Integromics. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you. These third party service providers may be hosted and managed in the United States, which currently has no federal law protecting personal data. We contractually bind any of our service providers to implement measures to help protect your Personal Data and not to process such data except in accordance with our instructions.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
8.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. We will confirm any changes by sending a confirmation email to the e-mail address we have on file for you. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
8.3 Your Rights. In accordance with your legal rights, we permit you to: (a) withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data to which you have previously consented; (b) obtain a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you (we reserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right); (c) object to the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of direct marketing; and (d) correct Personal Data we hold about you that is incorrect. Information on how to exercise these rights are included in this Section 8.
9. Security of Your Personal Data. Integromics is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Integromics cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
Attn: Chief Executive Officer
Parque Científico de Madrid
PTM – C/ Santiago Grisolía, 2
28760 – Tres Cantos – Madrid
Telephone: +34 91 128 24 11
The Company Integromics SL, in force and duly constituted in accordance with the legalities and formalities of the law where domiciled and registered in the Companies House of Granada, vol 1.146, i. 213 pag. GR-26754, inscripción 2ª